HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) fuel is a great alternative for mineral diesel.
Using HVO fuel will significantly reduce fossil fuel and help the UK reach its air quality targets. Made up of different vegetable oils and turned into a bio-based liquid fuel, HVO fuel can be used for modern vehicles, generators, construction machinery and industrial power systems. All of our generators are compatible with this fuel.
As part of the Governments initiative to be carbon zero by 2050, this will mean all diesel will be phased out and replaced by biofuel or electric in the future.
- It’s a renewable alternative to standard diesel fuel
- It’s biodegradable so does not harm our ecosystem
- It improves safety, handling and storage
- Has up to 10 years shelf life
- Can work in weather conditions of down to -32°C
- It contributes to carbon reduction targets
See our video on how HVO fuel could help you reduce your carbon footprint.