What’s going on?
- From the 1st of April it will no longer be possible to use or supply marked fuels other than in a few exempt sectors.
- Some marked fuels currently have a rebate applied so is a cost-effective solution for users, but after the 1st of April 2022, HMRC could seize any vehicles or machines found to be running unlawfully on this fuel.
What do we provide?
- We provide a fuel management service that regularly delivers you fuel to keep your equipment running.
- We offer HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) fuel, an eco-friendly solution which reduces carbon emissions by 90% and is compatible with all of our product range.
- We offer sustainable solutions such as solar, EV charger, battery packs, and smart power distribution.
- We offer state of the art telemetry to allow you to see how your equipment is performing and optimise use.
- We offer a full range of generators ranging from 6kVA to 800kVA.
- We offer Stage V emission-compliant generators which can be synchronised to help you greatly reduce harmful emissions and your carbon footprint.
- Stage V can achieve CO2 savings of up to 40%.
- Our EPC B rated GreenSpace® portable accommodation range offer several energy-saving features, which will help reduce your carbon footprint and energy bills.
Our team offer guidance when deciding what eco-friendly products you need. We want to make your decision process as easy as possible.
What are we doing ahead of the change?
- We are aiming to switch to unmarked fuels by the beginning of March to ensure we are fully compliant in advance of the fuel changes.
- All customers will be provided with unmarked fuel, whether it be HVO fuel or white diesel.
What does this mean to you?
- You should start planning ahead of the change and start running down on marked fuel stock.
- We can assist you with the removal of any unwanted marked fuel stock.
When considering your fuel change, note we are able to provide HVO fuel with any of our standalone generators. We recommend our greener solution of HVO fuel which can reduce carbon emissions by 90% as well as reductions in other greenhouse gases.
Please speak to our team who can advise and help you decide which unmarked fuel alternative is best for your needs.